We are continuously working to maintain your online security, employing a diverse range of technologies and policies to ensure the safety, confidentiality and integrity of your information and transactions online.
- Multiple layers of firewall protect our banking environment.
- Regular review of our security practices and technology updates as required.
- Regular review that our Information Security policies and standards reflect our industry leading position.
- Use of 128-bit encryption to encrypt your information when using secured sites, such as our Online Banking.
- User ID and passwords to safeguard against unauthorized access to your accounts.
- Automatic session terminations when extended inactivity is detected. This protects your accounts if you are called away from your computer.
The above examples comprise only the general steps we take to protect your security online. To learn more about our specific online initiatives and mechanisms read about: