RBC Bank offers a wide variety of SBA loans including Lines of Credit, Construction Loans and Term Loans. Loans are available for virtually any business related purpose and are available with flexible terms with attractive interest rates.
RBC Bank is a major SBA lender and has been granted the Preferred Lender Status and SBA Express Lender Status by the U.S. Small Business Administration. How does this benefit you and your business?
As a Preferred Lender, RBC Bank is allowed to make all credit decisions and close the loan without prior SBA approval. This allows faster loan approvals and loan closings. Additionally, the bank can establish the loan terms in coordination with the borrower.
As a SBA Express Lender, RBC Bank is allowed to make all credit decisions and close loans without prior SBA approval. Additionally, the bank uses its standard closing processes and documentation thereby providing a streamlined and expedited loan closing with fewer forms. The process is simple, easy and fast. The bank can establish the loan terms in coordination with the borrower.
Features and Benefits
- Loan amounts up to $5 million (Larger limits for SBA 504 loans)
- Flexible payment terms based on individual needs
- Longer repayment terms with no balloon payments
- Low documentation requirements for loans under $1 million
- Lines of credit available
- Flexible collateral requirements
- Equipment and Machinery Financing
- Real Estate Financing
- Leasehold improvements and fixtures Financing
- Inventory Financing
- Business Acquisition Financing
- Debt Refinancing
- Franchise Financing
Types of Loans
- SBA Express Loans: Term Loans and Lines of Credit for the purpose of financing (refinancing) most small business needs. The minimum loan is $75,000 with a maximum loan amount of $1,000,000 (through 9/26/2011). The maximum loan amount will be $350,000 beginning 9/27/2011.
- Patriot Express Loans: Term Loans and Lines of Credit for small businesses owned and controlled by a veteran, active-duty military, reservist or National Guard Member or a spouse/widowed spouse of any of these groups. The minimum loan amount is $75,000 with a maximum loan amount of $500,000. Loans are for most small business needs.
- SBA 7a Loans: Term Loans for small businesses with loan needs between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000. The loans are available to finance (refinance) most business needs as seen above.
- SBA 504 Loans: Term loans to finance (or refinance) long-term fixed assets such as real estate and equipment. A local Certified Development Company (CDC)provides a term loan of up to $5,500,000 (depending on the type of business) for generally 40% of the total project costs and the bank provides a term loan for generally 50% of the project costs with the borrower generally providing 10% equity. The CDC loan is 20-years for real estate financing and 10-years for equipment financing and bears an attractive fixed rate for the term of the loan. The bank loan term and rate can vary based on a number of factors. The minimum loan is $100,000 and the maximum loan can exceed $10,000,000.
Approved to offer SBA lan products under SBA's Preferred Lender Program and SBA Express Program.
To inquire about RBC Bank Small Business Administation Loans, call 1-877-RBC BANK (877-722-2265) or send us an email.